Deadline: November 11, 2022
Flipbuilder is dedicated to making the best products possible. To better serve users speaking different languages, the Flip PDF Plus user interface is now available in a number of different languages. As a translator, you can help proofread existing translations or create translations for a new language (from English to a non-English language). Join and help us translate Flip PDF Plus, making it more available for users worldwide!
- If you would like to participate in this task, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the language you wish to translate.
- We’ll send you the corresponding language configuration file and a license code (expired after 30 days) for activating the program.
- There are about 5000 English words that need to be translated/proofread, and after you finish translating or proofreading, please email your language configuration file to us.
- We’ll review your translations and reply to you within 5 days.
For those who provide quality translations, we will offer a lifetime license code for Flip PDF Plus！
Step 1: Please click the link below to download and install Flip PDF Plus with a translation panel. The translation panel will appear after you launch Flip PDF Plus.
Step 2: Here’re two situations:
Situation 1 – Proofread Translations:
Click the [Import Configuration] to import the language configuration file (*.json).
Situation 2 – Create translations for a new language
Click [Create a New File] to create a new language configuration file.
Step 3: Click [Save as] to choose a saving directory for the modified configuration file in advance.
Step 4: Translate English into the target language, and fill it in the entry box under the English translation.
Step 5: Review & Send
When you have finished translating or proofreading, please review your translations and send the language configuration file (*.json) to email@example.com.
Tips & Tricks
- Please don’t use machine translation.
- Keep your translation correct and concise.
- Please select a folder to save the configuration file before translating or proofreading. Your translation will be automatically saved in the selected folder.
- Keep the translation as short and simple as possible so as to avoid typesetting problems such as text overflows.
- Once the [Auto Apply] is checked, your translation will be saved and applied immediately. If you uncheck [Auto Apply], please click the “Apply Configuration” button to save your changes manually.