What Is A PhotobookPhotobook is a compilation of pictures to keep your memories alive. In this modern age, people post their photos in social media, share them and store it for free. While it is nice to post some, there would be still a lot of photos that were left behind. You cannot post your entire memory and make an album especially if you have tons from a single event. What if there’s too much and filtering that needs to be done? Would you spend weeks for it? Solution is to create a photobook using Flip PDF.
What Is Flip PDFFlip PDF was derived from the word flick, meaning to turn. Flip PDF is a type of software that enables users to professionally create an easy animation converting ordinary image files or PDF into an impressive Flash and HTML publications with compatibility to almost all devices.
Interactive Wedding Photobook Created by Flip PDF
Steps In Making A Photobook
1. ContentsGather all pictures and create a custom made photobooks to share with your family and friends for a more enjoyable celebration. Import photos and make a gallery. Add some videos from YouTube. Make your project impressive by adding audio. You may record a narration, tell a funny story or remember something memorable that day. If you choose to apply some text on it, ensure to synchronize the recording with the text.
2. TemplateThink of a theme and select a template from the library. Flip PDF offers a wide variety of templates to choose from. You will never run out for every occasion. Make sure to compile your series of photos per event.
3. AnimationFlip PDF enables users to animate the ordinary PDF pages to flipping. Add timing and select a sound to your liking. This software is user friendly hence you do not need to be skilled or hire a professional visual artist to get this done. As long as you know what you want, use your creativity and feel free to personalize your photobooks. Aside from the flipping pages, you can animate the small contents in your photobook. Own your project and be your own leader in designing your memorabilia.
4. MarginsBefore you finish, check all margins and spaces. It is important for your graphics and images will not overlap during animation. Overlapping may confuse your audience. See to it that everything moves in timing. You may decide to keep it digitally or print it in paperback later on.
5. PublishingAfter completing your project, choose which file you want to save it. You have two options to choose from: Flash or HTML. Both file types are compatible with almost all devices. Whether you made your photobook from Windows or Mac, your project will play in Android and Apple products respectively. It can be viewed from your desktop computers, laptops, tablet and smartphones. Once completed, your photobook is ready to go.
Flip PDF: Best Digital Photobook Creating Tool